Happy Easter! I know, I know, it’s a few days late but I hope you all had a restful, fun and family centered long weekend.
I really do love this time of year for it’s sense of new beginnings. Spring is coming, the little lambs are skipping around the fields, the trees are blossoming and there seems to be a sense of excitement and opportunity in the breeze. My best friend even gave birth to a baby girl on Easter Sunday, how perfect 🙂
It got me thinking about new beginnings in the business sense.
How often do we let change into our businesses?
How often do we look for a fresh start?
How often do we ask for help to find a new and a better way?
One of the most powerful ways in which I have moved myself and my businesses forward has been seeking out new opportunities and finding new ways of doing old tasks.
I’m not talking about starting a whole new business (although would encourage you if this is your goal!) I mean making things easier!
Here are my 5 steps to new beginnings in your business:
1) Grab a pen and paper and brainstorm the most successful and the least successful elements of your business.
2) Decide exactly what aspects need to change. BE SPECIFIC!
3) Create a step-by-step plan for how you can make these change.
4) Set some timescales around these changes.
5) Identify whether you need any additional support to achieve these ‘new beginnings’ and seek the support you need.
This week I too will be looking at my own businesses and uncovering exciting new beginnings, new opportunities and new ways to develop myself.
Thanks to all of you who reply to my newsletters, I really do love hearing from you. I’m excited to learn about your ‘new beginnings’!
P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for a really exciting announcement coming soon!
I’m Faye and I’m a business and mindset coach who helps creative entrepreneurs maximise their success and create the business of their dreams.